An update has been provided on an injured AEW star who has been away from in-ring action since August 2022.
Kris Statlander underwent surgery for her “completely torn ACL and maternal meniscus” in September 2022 for the injury sustained in August.
Speaking on the August 16 2022 episode of Road to Dynamite, Statlander stated that her recovery would mean that she’d be out of action for between six and eight months.
She has, according to a previous report, been “backstage at several AEW shows in recent months” and was at both the Lexington and Toronto shows.
Whilst she was injured Statlander has also expressed the opinion that she “barely even scratched the surface” of her potential in AEW.
Dave Meltzer has now provided a positive update on Statlander’s injury status.
Speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Meltzer revealed that Statlander “could be back soon”.
This would certainly fit in with her prediction that she would return in six t0 eight months, with March being at the early end of that timescale and May being towards to the later end.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- CM Punk AEW Dynamite Appearance Blocked?