It seems as if AEW and NJPW business will be discussed ahead of the September 28 edition of Dynamite.
Tonight’s AEW Dynamite will emanate from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with an intriguing lineup following last week’s Grand Slam event.
AEW President Tony Khan took to Twitter to post a photo of himself with AEW World Champion Jon Moxley and NJPW head booker Gedo.
Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer then tweeted that this means that business between All Elite Wrestling and New Japan Pro Wrestling will be discussed.
Gedo is in Philadelphia for tonight’s AEW show. So evidently NJPW/AEW business is being discussed.
It remains to be seen if the business will be in regards to a future Forbidden Door event with the two promotions or in regards to January’s Wrestle Kingdom 17 event at the Tokyo Dome.
Tonight’s AEW Dynamite will feature Jon Moxley vs. Juice Robinson, MJF will address the “devil worshippers” and Chris Jericho defending the ROH World Title against Bandido.
We will have further updates on AEW and NJPW business when they become available.
The #ForbiddenDoor is opening again TONIGHT in Philadelphia!
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) September 28, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars