As revealed on tonight’s edition of AEW Rampage, a top AEW star has revealed that he’s finally cleared for an in-ring return.
In a continuation in their on-going feud, we finally know for sure when Hangman Adam Page will get his hands on Jon Moxley.
After continued (storyline anyway) hoops to be jumped through in order to gain medical clearance for a sanctioned bout, Hangman Adam Page has revealed he is cleared for competition.
Not only that but the challenge issued on Wednesday at AEW Dynamite (January 4) is on as the pair will face off at the Kia Forum in Los Angeles this coming week.
Elsewhere on AEW Rampage, the action kicked off with a massive tag team effort between the Blackpool Combat Club (represented in this bout by Jon Moxley and Bryan Danielson) and Dante and Darius Martin.
Still to come after the live edition of AEW Rampage, another hour of live AEW action from their debut in Portland, Oregon.
The AEW special Battle of the Belts 5 airs directly after AEW Rampage on TNT.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from AEW Rampage by clicking here.
It's official: #HangmanAdamPage has been medically cleared to face @JonMoxley at @thekiaforum THIS WEDNESDAY on #AEWDynamite LIVE at 8pm ET/7pm CT on TBS!
It’s #AEWRampage LIVE on TNT! pic.twitter.com/tXALMK59wA
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) January 7, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- CM Punk AEW Dynamite Appearance Blocked?