In an update following this past Wednesday’s Dynamite, an AEW star will be out of action for four-six weeks due to an injury.
After the main event of Darby Allin retaining the TNT Championship over John Silver, Allin had said he thought Silver had separated his shoulder, but thankfully he won’t be out for too long.
Providing an update, Silver tweeted:
Bad news: I’ll be out about 4-6 weeks
Good news: I don’t need surgery and there is no major damage
Silver has become one of the most popular members of the AEW roster, mainly thanks to the Dark Order skits on Being the Elite, but he has backed this up in the ring with some great performances.
We wish Silver the best with his recovery and we’re looking forward to seeing him back in action.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star