All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has shared some new footage from its upcoming console game featuring former TNT Champion Darby Allin.
The short clip was played during the latest episode of AEW’s 2.Show, which is a monthly show hosted by Allie (formerly hosted by Kenny Omega) to provide updates on development.
The promotion posted the clip on its own on Twitter, and you can check it out here:
— AEW Games (@AEWGames) June 17, 2021
Forbes recently reported that AEW is “in the red” financially due to a big investment in its video games division, writing:
The $43.75 million AEW received from TNT last year made up the largest share of its revenue, but that’s a rounding error compared to publicly traded WWE’s record $974 million in revenue in 2020. Still, AEW’s pay-per-view numbers and ticket sales are growing, and the new show will add to its coffers. Khan expects its wrestling division to be profitable this year, though an eight-figure investment in video game development will keep the company in the red for now.
Hopefully the investment will prove to be worth it, and while there have been some criticisms, most people seem to be impressed by the footage.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?