Recently released WWE star Aleister Black has now shared his latest project, a short film starring Josiah Williams, on Instagram.
In the creepy video, Black is locked up inside an asylum. Former WWE talent Josiah Williams interviews Black, before he breaks out of his shackles, declaring that his name is Malakai.
Black is credited in the video for portraying “Tommy End/Malakai Blacks”. He and Freddy Vina directed the short. The effects were completed by Jason Baker, an artist who previously worked with WWE for The Fiend and the WrestleMania Backlash zombies.
The caption of the Instagram post reads:
“The Devil Made Me Do It
“I often wondered how many more there were, like in my head? Those voices. I don’t know which I prefer, the endless silence or the constant dialogue. I find them both equally frightening.”
W/ @jdeanwilliams @dawa1960
Effects by @bakingjason”
Here is the video:
View this post on Instagram
Numerous fans have speculated that the short could be representative of his time in WWE. According to the doctors in the film, Black’s character had been in the asylum for 5 years, the same amount of time Black was with WWE.
Black’s wife, Zelina Vega, returned to the company on SmackDown last week. She was also added to the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match line-up.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- OUT NOW – WrestleTalk’s ‘Wrestling Unmasked’: Ripping The Mask Off The Crime, Politics And Intrigue Beyond The Ring
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match