Alexa Bliss has named a Raw star as her WWE dream opponent, wanting to face off against the talent in singles action.
In her almost-six years on the main roster, the former Women’s Champion has went one-on-one with a large portion of the women’s locker room.
Speaking on WWE Die Woche, Bliss noted that she wants a singles bout against Rhea Ripley.
Praising the Judgment Day star, Bliss said:
“I think (Rhea Ripley) is just a powerhouse and so talented and I’ve never really gotten to have a lot of extended time with her in the ring.
“She’s definitely that person that deserves that WrestleMania moment and especially to main event because she, I mean, if you look at her she’s a freakin star. And I think that would be a lot of fun.”
Ripley scored a win over Bliss, Liv Morgan and Doudrop in the Raw Women’s Championship fourway bout that headlined Monday’s show.
Bliss has since commented on the possibility of the formation of a tag team with Liv Morgan, following their teamwork in the match.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Transcription via Sportskeeda.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Jamie Hayter Suffers Broken Nose During AEW Battle Of The Belts III
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material