Alexa Bliss shows off her wedded bliss in a new snap on Twitter featuring matching couples tattoos for the new Mr. and Mrs. Cabrera.
Taking to Twitter to show off the sweet snap, Bliss posted a photo of her husband Ryan’s hand tattoo matched up with her identical ink (which appears to be under her arm.)
Alexa Bliss had a star-studded wedding to pop singer Ryan Cabrera on April 9 in Palm Desert, California.
Bliss made her in-ring return on the May 9th edition of Raw when she was the mystery opponent facing Sonya Deville marking her return to Raw in-ring competition after an extended absence.
Prior to the return, Alexa Bliss was last featured on WWE when she appeared in Saudi Arabia at the Elimination Chamber event. More recently Bliss was in the news for reports that she had been vocal in her complaints regarding the lack of creative direction for her to Vince McMahon himself.
— Lexi (Kaufman) Cabrera (@AlexaBliss_WWE) May 14, 2022
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed