Alexa Bliss shows off her wedded bliss in a new snap on Twitter featuring matching couples tattoos for the new Mr. and Mrs. Cabrera.
Taking to Twitter to show off the sweet snap, Bliss posted a photo of her husband Ryan’s hand tattoo matched up with her identical ink (which appears to be under her arm.)
Alexa Bliss had a star-studded wedding to pop singer Ryan Cabrera on April 9 in Palm Desert, California.
Bliss made her in-ring return on the May 9th edition of Raw when she was the mystery opponent facing Sonya Deville marking her return to Raw in-ring competition after an extended absence.
Prior to the return, Alexa Bliss was last featured on WWE when she appeared in Saudi Arabia at the Elimination Chamber event. More recently Bliss was in the news for reports that she had been vocal in her complaints regarding the lack of creative direction for her to Vince McMahon himself.
— Lexi (Kaufman) Cabrera (@AlexaBliss_WWE) May 14, 2022
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match