Alexa Bliss was out of the WWE ring for three months after suffering multiple concussions at a WWE Live Event in October.
She finally returned to the ring at the Royal Rumble, but other than a couple of brief tag appearances on Raw, her ring presence has been pretty much nil.
Following the mixed success of her Moment of Bliss talk show segment on Raw, Bliss was chosen as the host of WrestleMania 35, and as far as we know she will not be in the Women’s Battle Royal.
Speaking at a recent press event at Asbury Park, Alexa had the following to say regarding her in-ring future:
“It’s a little bit of a change, but it’s pretty much the same kind of thing. We tell stories in the ring, out of the ring, and I’m able to do both now, which is nice. And it’s just more opportunity to be able to hone my craft and get better at what I do.
“A lot of times, in the stories that we tell a lot of people don’t have the opportunity to speak their character, they just have to portray it in the ring. So being able to advance the storylines with talk show (segments) for other characters, plus add another dimension to my character, is a great opportunity.
“I’ve been doing live events. It just depends on how I’m being used on Raw that day. One day I’ll have a match and one day I’ll have a ‘Moment of Bliss,’ it just depends on what helps what story get across.”
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out