An injured NXT star has given an update on her injury after undergoing surgery.
Arianna Grace recently revealed that she was injured but held back from specifying any details on the nature of the injury or how it was sustained.
As recently reported, Grace said she would be undergoing surgery and updating fans on her progress. On October 18, Grace tweeted that she was in the waiting room for surgery.
Posting to her Twitter today (October 20), Arianna Grace confirmed that surgery went well, but was in a lot of pain and using crutches.
Hey guys, surgery went well. Now is the hard part. Really difficult to move or even use my crutches without excruciating pain. Hoping it gets better soon.
Grace is the daughter of former-WWE wrestler Santino Marella, and joined NXT in 2022.
The “Iron Princess” was last seen in the ring during a taping of NXT Level Up on October 4 where she teamed up with Kiana James to take on Fallon Henley and Sol Ruca.
She was seen on TV during the September 13 edition of NXT in a match where she again partnered with Kiana James, this time losing to Nikkita Lyons & Zoey Stark.
Arianna Grace’s most recent win was during the NXT Level Up taping on August 30 where she defeated Erica Yan by pinfall.
You can keep up to date with all win/loss figures for the NXT women’s division in 2022 so far with our tracker right here.
WrestleTalk wishes Arianna Grace a safe and healthy recovery.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Wade Barrett Wants Top Free Agent To Sign With WWE