UPDATE: There has been an update regarding the relationship between Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens after Survivor Series WarGames. You can read more about that by clicking here.
WWE held a post-show press conference after the Survivor Series WarGames event last Saturday.
The conference saw appearances from Becky Lynch, Bianca Belair, Triple H as well as Paul Heyman and Sami Zayn representing the Bloodline.
Originally, it was planned for the entire Bloodline to appear at the press conference, but that was not the case.
Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns was originally set to take part in the presser, but he did not appear.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Reigns missed the press conference due to a backstage incident following the main event of the show.
The incident saw Roman Reigns enter an ‘expletive filled’ tirade following an unplanned spot with Kevin Owens during the match. You can read more about the incident here.
The incident was reportedly a ‘heat of the moment’ thing, with those within the company not believing it will lead to any extended heat between the two.
Reigns and Owens are reportedly set to face off for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at the Royal Rumble.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- VIDEO: AEW Entrance Theme Plays At Royal Rumble Event
- Report: WWE/Saudi Arabia Relationship ‘Absolutely A Factor’ In Sami Zayn Plans
- Spoiler For Entrant #1 In Royal Rumble Match Revealed?
- VIDEO: Another Failed Kofi Kingston Royal Rumble Moment
- Spoiler On Former Champion Planned For Tonight’s Royal Rumble
- Surprising Planned WWE Royal Rumble Match Order Revealed
- Cody Rhodes Wins WWE Royal Rumble 2023
- Here’s What Happened During WWE’s Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Top WWE Star Calls CM Punk ‘A Cancer’, Tells Him ‘Go Do Something Else’
- Royal Rumble Sets Up Massive WrestleMania Match?