Backstage news on what Vince McMahon demanded from this week’s episode of WWE Raw has been revealed.
According to Ringside News, who have had a number of recent reports verified by Dave Meltzer and others, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon wanted “different than what was pitched until he heard something he liked”.
They also noted that this happens a lot and that McMahon usually ends up liking bad things, but this time the pacing was a lot better, which helped a lot.
The tenured member of the creative team they spoke to claimed “nothing was different” from Monday’s Raw.
Many fans have praised this week’s episode for being a better show than usual with the returns of Asuka and Mustafa Ali as well as the 20 year celebration for Randy Orton and a Raw Women’s Title Match.
For the full results from Monday’s WWE Raw, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours
- Latest On El Hijo Del Vikingo AEW Status