A new report has indicated that those within WWE are not willing to work with Ryback, believing he’s a ‘head case’.
Ryback and WWE have had an extremely strained relationship since the former Intercontinental Champion’s departure.
A report from Ringside News has stated that, when asked about Ryback, a tenured member of the WWE creative team told them:
“Ryback is a risk, and the general consensus on him is that he’s a head case.”
Ryback was released from his WWE contract in August 2016. His last televised match for the company took place against Kalisto on an April edition of SmackDown.
The Big Guy’s name was trending on Twitter following Monday’s episode of WWE Raw, which you can read more about right here.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement