A new report has indicated that those within WWE are not willing to work with Ryback, believing he’s a ‘head case’.
Ryback and WWE have had an extremely strained relationship since the former Intercontinental Champion’s departure.
A report from Ringside News has stated that, when asked about Ryback, a tenured member of the WWE creative team told them:
“Ryback is a risk, and the general consensus on him is that he’s a head case.”
Ryback was released from his WWE contract in August 2016. His last televised match for the company took place against Kalisto on an April edition of SmackDown.
The Big Guy’s name was trending on Twitter following Monday’s episode of WWE Raw, which you can read more about right here.
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Kris Statlander Reveals She Requires Surgery For ‘Completely Torn ACL’
- Results For NXT Level Up August 12, 2022
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- FTW & Tag Team Championships Will Be Defended On AEW Rampage August 19
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- Kerry Morton Says Ric Flair Told Him He Was ‘His Number One Draft Pick’ In Professional Wrestling