Former WWE star Ryback was trending on Twitter after fans decided to poke fun at him following WWE Raw.
On the show, Veer Mahaan destroyed Sam Smothers (Michael Stevens), forcing the talent to submit to the Cervical Clutch. Veer then proceeded to attack Smothers at ringside, before locking in his submission again.
On Twitter, WWE asked fans who Veer’s opponent was, ‘wrong answers only’. While several names were thrown into the mix, a large number of fans decided to answer that it was Ryback who Veer had dominated in less than a minute.
Ryback is currently fighting a very different battle, still attempting to prove that his social media accounts have been restricted, alleging that he has been silenced in part due to his broken relationship with WWE.
Following the news that Elon Musk has struck a deal to acquire Twitter, Ryback tagged Musk in a post sharing an alleged screenshot of a message from Twitter Support, which you can read below:
.@TwitterSupport @paraga you say my account is restricted, yet you’ve never contacted me or locked me out of my account for not being “compliant” it has been 8 years and you’ve silenced my voice because of your corrupt partnership with WWE. @elonmusk I pic.twitter.com/IeYLbU2sQq
— The Big Guy Ryback (@Ryback) April 25, 2022
Ryback was released from his WWE contract in August 2016.
— WWE (@WWE) April 26, 2022
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- Dominik Mysterio Loses Championship To WWE Main Roster Star
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- CM Punk Appears At WWE NXT Deadline
- WWE Trying Out Major New Camera Strategy
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand