An update has emerged on a former WWE name who reportedly served as a producer at a recent set of AEW Collision tapings for Ring of Honor.
Per PWInsider, Cathy Corino aka Allison Danger worked as a producer during the ROH taping in Greensboro, NC on August 12, before the live episode of AEW Collision.
It is currently unclear whether this appearance was just a tryout, or if she has signed with AEW/ROH full time.
Allison Danger is considered by many to be a ROH original, appearing at the company’s first ever show in 2002 and working for the promotion until 2007.
Danger was previously an official Performance Center coach, signing with WWE in October 2021.
She was one of several NXT names to be released during the January 2022 round of WWE cuts, just months following her signing.
It was previously reported that talent and staff believed that the January 2022 cuts were to directly to remove numerous Triple H hires prior to him taking over WWE creative that July, with the exception being Allison Danger.
Danger returned to WWE in June when she worked as a guest coach at the Performance Center.
Cathy Corino/Allison Danger is the sister of Steve Corino, who still works for WWE as an NXT trainer and producer.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- AEW Star Reveals Real Life ‘Burnt Bridge’ Behind Current Storyline