Earlier today in an interview with Sportsday, former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Bayley said she would “love” to wrestle her new RAW colleague ‘Rowdy’ Ronda Rousey:
“Oh, I would love to. Once she’s done with her stuff with Stephanie and Triple H, I would love to be in line – which originally that’s what I’ve been waiting for since she stepped foot in the Mae Young Classic and basically challenged us Four Horsewomen. So, we’re still waiting.”
Ronda is confirmed to be part of her first match in a few weeks, when she teams with RAW General Manager Kurt Angle to take on WWE‘s Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative, Triple H, who will be teaming with his wife and kayfabe RAW Comissioner Stephanie McMahon at WrestleMania 34.
Bayley, on the other hand has nothing confirmed for ‘Mania, despite previous rumours of a one-on-one match with Sasha Banks. The relationship between Bayley and ‘the Boss’ has been ropey recently, with Banks eliminating the former from the Royal Rumble and continuing that tension through Elimination Chamber, and likely all the way to WrestleMania. Only instead of a one-on-one bout, the two are likely to be a part of the WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal.
What do you think of the prospect of a potential Bayley vs. Ronda Rousey match? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here, and as always, have a spiffing Rusev Day.
- WrestleMania 34
- women's battle royal
- Kurt Angle
- Triple H
- Ronda Rousey
- Sasha Banks
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- IYO SKY Discusses Hardships That Almost Led To WWE Departure