Bayley has named the star she’d pick to become the fourth member of her Damage CTRL faction.
After over a year on the shelf due to an injury, Bayley made her WWE return at SummerSlam, alongside IYO SKY and the returning Dakota Kai.
The faction has been extremely successful since arriving on Raw, with the trio defeating Bianca Belair, Asuka & Alexa Bliss at Clash At The Castle, and Sky & Kai winning the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship on the September 12 edition of Raw.
Speaking on Casual Conversations with The Classic, Bayley revealed that if she could add anyone else to the faction, she’d choose Indi Hartwell, noting::
“Fourth partner, I guess I’m gonna have to go with Indi (Hartwell). We spent a lot of time together and she knows how my big ol’ brain up here is working and where I’m at right now in my career. She’s a ride-or-die, you know. She’s there because of the match I had, so I know she’s gonna go into war with me.”
Indi Hartwell is currently part of the NXT roster. The former NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion last wrestled during the September 13 NXT Level Up taping.
Bayley recently commented on the possibility of Sasha Banks and Naomi making their WWE returns, which you can read about right here.
Transcription via Sportskeeda.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon