Becky Lynch vs. Tiffany Stratton on the September 12 WWE NXT draws huge ratings numbers.
As previously reported, the September 12 edition of WWE NXT featuring Becky Lynch vs. Tiffany Stratton in the main event scored big rating numbers with the highest viewership in nearly three years for the show.
With 850 viewers watching the show, this was the highest viewership since October 28, 2020. However, this doesn’t show just how many people tuned in to see the main event.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, 927,000 viewers tuned into the start of Becky Lynch vs. Tiffany Stratton for the NXT Women’s Championship. This includes a 0.28 rating in the key 18-49 demographic.
That is a 14% total viewership boost and 6% increase in the key demo from the previous quarter.
The match ended 8 minutes past the 10PM Eastern timeslot. The rating for the overrun for the program was 1.061 million viewers and 0.31 in the 18-49 demographic.
These monster numbers show just why WWE decided to place Lynch on the developmental brand.
NXT's 8-minute overrun, with the conclusion of the Becky Lynch vs. Tiffany Stratton match, averaged over 1 million viewers.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) September 13, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision
- Hulk Hogan Gets Married