The state of Florida and Cuba are currently bracing themselves for Hurricane Ian, a category 4 storm which could have devastating consequences.
As a result of this, Tony Khan has publicly tweeted to tell anyone in AEW who missed his email that they do not have to go into work this week, and urged anyone in Hurricane Ian’s path to look after themselves and their families first.
This could of course have a big impact on this week’s AEW Dynamite, which takes place in Philadelphia.
For everyone in AEW, in case you missed our email, anyone worried about Hurricane Ian affecting your travel or home or your family life, it’s voluntary to come to tv this week. Anyone affected by the hurricane can take care of business at home, & we hope to see you all next week
A lot of people in the comments asked why he decided to make this public instead of just sending another email, to which he responded:
Literally the 1st line says “in case you missed our email” yet I’m getting asked why I’d tweet this instead of sending an email. “In case you missed our email” means we sent one. I still got questions after the email, so clearly people had missed it, so I followed up with a tweet
We send our best wishes to anyone affected by Hurricane Ian.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership