It has been almost two months since we last saw former Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks and Naomi on WWE programming after they walked out during the May 16 episode of Monday Night Raw.
Since then, there has been conflicting reports about their WWE status, with some reports claiming that Sasha had been released, while others claimed both her and Naomi were still listed on the roster internally.
However, per PWInsider Elite (subscription required), both Sasha and Naomi have been removed from WWE’s internal roster over the past 24 hours.
There has been no indication that either have been released, but they are not listed among WWE’s internal roster.
Furthermore, PWInsider has heard rumblings of Sasha taking part in signings outside of WWE this fall, but there has been no official confirmation.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours