A bizarre segment has been scheduled for NXT tonight as a faction tries to get back on the same page once again.
WWE have announced that The Way “head for therapy” tonight on NXT. It was announced on WWE.com that after disagreements with Austin Theory, Johnny Gargano is making the entire group attend therapy.
After recent run-ins with Dexter Lumis, Gargano, Theory, Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell will try to get back on the same page during this segment tonight.
Last month, Theory was kidnapped by Lumis at NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day. After he was found, Theory was more empathetic towards Lumis, to the annoyance of Gargano.
Lumis picked up a huge victory last week, pinning Gargano. After losing the match, Gargano told Theory to go to therapy, leading to this segment.
With Lumis haunting Gargano, tonight could see the next chapter of the Gargano vs. Lumis rivalry unfold.
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Upcoming John Cena WWE Return
- Kazuchika Okada Reveals Hope For Japanese Crowds Following Forbidden Door
- Bianca Belair Reveals Scary Situation With A Fan From Recent WWE Show
- Dax Harwood Explains His Support For Sasha Banks Amid WWE Walk Out Drama