Former WCW star Bobby Fulton has been released from the hospital after suffering a bout with double pneumonia.
Last week, Bobby Fulton was hospitalized in North Carolina after being diagnosed with sepsis and having double pneumonia. However, doctors were able to resolve those issues thankfully.
Per PWInsider, Fulton is now home and recovering from his stint in the hospital.
One half of the Fantastics tag team with the late Tommy Rogers started competing as a professional wrestler at the age of 16.
Fulton worked for several different territories, including Memphis, Mid-South, World Class Championship Wrestling, Jim Crockett Promotions, WCW, Smoky Mountain Wrestling and internationally, Stampede Wrestling and All Japan Pro Wrestling.
The Fantastics duo were one of the best tag teams of the 1980s, feuding with The Midnight Express and The Sheepherders.
In recent years, Bobby Fulton successfully battled throat cancer and also underwent a shoulder replacement surgery in early 2022 at the age of 61.
We here at WrestleTalk sends Fulton and the Hines family our well wishes.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Returns After Three Month Absence