With Triple H taking control of WWE creative and Talent Relations, fans have immediately begun speculating about potential WWE returns for some of the stars from the Black and Gold era of NXT.
There is reportedly one major free agent who said that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon taking power has greatly increased their chance of returning to the company.
WWE Hall of Famer Booker T spoke about the change on his Hall of Fame podcast live stream, and chimed in with some names that he believes WWE should look at re-signing.
“I’d probably want to get Bray Wyatt back in the fold, man, just because Bray was such an enigma. He was on his own island.
“Ember Moon … She probably wouldn’t want to come back, but I don’t know. From a female perspective, maybe the girl with the — Toni Storm — the girl with the eye patch. I thought she had something.”
We recently compiled a list of 10 former WWE/NXT stars that Triple H might re-sign now he is in charge.
transcription via WrestlingInc
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- Jury Comes To Decision In Randy Orton WWE 2K Tattoo Lawsuit
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE’s Carmella Addresses Fake ‘Leaked’ Picture Of Her & Corey Graves
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)
- Rhea Ripley Wants To Do Mixed Tag Matches With Damian Priest
- Seth Rollins Recalls Fan Attack On WWE Raw