Brandi Rhodes has revealed whether or not her plans for the future involve an in-ring return in a new article with Muscle and Fitness Magazine.
Speaking to Muscle and Fitness about her training regime in the setting of also being a busy wife, mother and entrepreneur, Brandi addressed her in-ring training, saying:
“I’m still training all of the time. People can connect the dots and make of that what they will. I will tell you; I wouldn’t be training and getting beat up (laughs) just for the hell of it, so obviously I do plan to continue my in-ring career. When and where? That is yet to be seen but I hope when it does happen, everybody is happy and proud.”
In fact, after the interview, Brandi went to train at the Nightmare Factory in Atlanta, Georgia where she continues to work out in the ring.
Notably, the interview was taking place just a day removed from Brandi’s husband, Cody Rhodes’ insane match at WWE Hell in a Cell where he competed with a torn pectoral muscle and has since had to undergo surgery.
When asked whether or not Cody got a finger waving from his wife, Brandi denies acting on that reasonable impulse, saying:
“No, because the reason that wrestlers marry wrestlers is because we get it. We understand, you know? So, I think I’m probably the only person that he’s comfortable talking to during these incidents because, as much as it’s hard to watch him being in pain and working through pain, I understand it, I’ve done it, and I get it. So, as long as we have the all-clear from doctor’s, I’m fully supporting him.”
While Brandi Rhodes continues to be a supportive wife and devoted Mom, recently throwing baby Liberty Iris an incredibly cute first birthday party shared in sweet social media snaps, she also remains focused on business ventures outside of wrestling, including a new show.
Brandi has recently returned to YouTube to launch her new cocktail series, Brandi on the Rocks.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism