Cody Rhodes has returned to the Nightmare Factory training facility following his recent surgery.
‘Nightmare Factory Training LLC’ has shared a photo on Twitter of Rhodes leading a tape study class. Rhodes notably has his arm in a sling while watching Bret Hart vs Mr Perfect with his class.
You can view the photo below:
? Bret V Perfect MSG ? pic.twitter.com/IOSqCRRuwc
— Nightmare Factory Training LLC (@NF_Training) June 17, 2022
Rhodes notably tore his pectoral muscle completely off the bone during training ahead of his Hell in a Cell match against Rollins. The former AEW EVP ultimately went on to wrestle the match, competing for 24 minutes with a giant bruise across his chest and arm.
After undergoing successful surgery, WWE announced that Rhodes is expected to be out of action for around nine months.
WWE and Cody Rhodes have reportedly been filming content about his injury for a future documentary.
Check out the full list of injured WWE stars and their expected return dates right here.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- Hilarious Pitch For Vince McMahon To Sing Black Eyed Peas Songs Revealed
- New Segment Announced For December 7 AEW Dynamite