WWE has announced how long Cody Rhodes will be out of action after his successful surgery on his torn pectoral muscle.
On tonight’s (June 10) WWE SmackDown, WWE showed a recap of the Seth Rollins and Cody Rhodes segment from Raw, before it was announced that Cody will be out of action for 9 months.
The average recovery time for a torn pectoral muscle is 6-9 months, so it’s possible Rhodes could return before then, but 9 months is the expected time away.
— WWE (@WWE) June 11, 2022
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- MJF Calls Top WWE Star ‘Salt Of The Earth’
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- AEW Star Says They Had No Idea About Major AEW Moment
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode