Former WWE star Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has filed for a ‘Bray Wyatt’ related trademark.
On June 21, Rotunda filed an application to trademark the term ‘WYATT 6’, notably using the services of Michael E. Dockins.
Per the USPTO report, Rotunda intends to use the trademark to cover ‘categories of
Rotunda currently uses ‘Wyatt 6’ as his Twitter name, leading to speculation that this will be his moniker when he steps back between the ropes. WWE owns the trademark for ‘Bray Wyatt’ for use related to ‘entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions.’
The star last wrestled at WrestleMania 37 in April 2021, before he was released from his WWE contract that July.
Rotunda has teased a return to the ring on numerous occasions since his WWE departure, recently hinting at a comeback with a set of cryptic tweets.
There had been speculation that Wyatt was going to make an appearance at the Hell in a Cell premium live event, however this was never possible as Wyatt had a booking scheduled for that same night.
Numerous stars have left WWE since Rotunda was last with the company. Check out a list of every WWE departure of 2022 right here.
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed