Rumors have been spreading like wildfire that Bret Hart is set to arrive in All Elite Wrestling soon, with most expecting him to replace Tully Blanchard as the manager of FTR.
The Young Bucks dropped a subtle hint to Bret on last week’s Dynamite, by using the phrase ‘the best there is’ in a backstage promo with FTR.
Bret shared a photo on Twitter last night (March 20), with fans pointing out how The Hitman is looking in great shape as rumors of his AEW arrival spread.
— Bret Hart (@BretHart) March 21, 2022
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk