More news is now emerging regarding the devastating passing of Jon Huber, AKA Brodie Lee/Luke Harper, which became known on Saturday.
Huber’s last match was a Dog Collar match with Cody Rhodes on October 7 where he dropped the TNT Title back to Rhodes.
Dave Meltzer reports that the plan was for Huber to be off TV for several weeks after that to sell the severity of the bout.
However, Meltzer explained that Huber became so tired during a workout while he was off that he couldn’t finish it, and after that, his lung condition worsened.
At the end of October, he was he was hospitalized at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida.
Fightful reports that AEW and members of its roster new about the situation and the severity of Huber’s condition as far back as November, but respected the wishes of his family by keeping it private.
We continue to send our thoughts and condolences to Huber’s family, friends, and everyone affected by his passing.
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39