Bryan Danielson has opened up about his relationship with Vince McMahon following his decision to leave WWE and join AEW.
Hearing Danielson speak on the post-All Out scrum, it was clear that he has no hatred or bad blood with WWE, and it wasn’t an easy decision to make.
However, one thing he did say was a big factor was the fact that Vince McMahon had a tendency to be “overprotective”, and Bryan wants to have the reins taken off and be allowed to take things to the next level in the ring.
“I started thinking about things, and WWE was so gracious with me. As far as the offer that they gave me, they were gonna let me go do some other stuff outside (of WWE). But there’s just… I hate to say this, there’s… Vince and I have a great relationship. And I love him, I do. Sometimes he’s overprotective of me, and I wanna be able to push my limits. That’s one of the things that I love about this, is the physicality of what we do out there. And being able to push my limits, and being able to do that here in a safe manner is one of the things that really drew me here.”
If you use this quote or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
We’ll continue to cover more quotes coming out of the media scrum from Bryan Danielson and others so keep an eye out for some interesting comments throughout the day.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Bray Wyatt’s New Ring Name Revealed?
- AEW Rampage Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Pat McAfee Challenges Happy Corbin To SummerSlam Match
- Amanda Huber Shares Heartbreaking Story Behind An Infamous Brodie Lee Pic
- Report: Huge ROH Show Announcement Imminent
- Viking Raiders Return As Heels With New Look On WWE SmackDown
- Tammy Sytch Legal Update
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Kenny Omega On Whether He Thought Forbidden Door Would Actually Happen