By Jamal Niaz
The match WWE fans have been demanding since the Miz’s epic Talking Smack promo in 2016 is finally happening as he will be going up against his long-time rival, Daniel Bryan, on the upcoming UK tour in May. The matches will be taking place in Liverpool, Newcastle, and Sheffield on May 16, 17 and 18 respectively.
— WWE UK (@WWEUK) April 17, 2018
This will undoubtedly excite the crowds attending these shows but for everyone else it may seem like a missed opportunity for a bigger stage as the feud has had an epic build which can even be stemmed back to NXT in 2010.
With WWE giving away Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles on television last week without any build up, it is important that the magic isn’t taken away from matches that fans have dreamed of whilst Bryan has been away from the company and that each match feels special.
Time will tell whether putting these matches on so soon will be a success in the long run for both men but for fans attending these shows, this will certainly be the highlight.
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Bryan Danielson Reflects On Zack Sabre Jr WrestleDream Match
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed