Bully Ray (Bubba Ray Dudley) has explained why he doesn’t believe he and D-Von Dudley will have a in-ring reunion.
Speaking on Insight with Chris Van Vliet, Bully Ray insisted that there’s no heat between him and D-Von, but noted that he doesn’t think D-Von will be stepping into the ring anytime soon.
Opening up about his relationship with his former tag partner, Bully Ray said:
“Physically, I don’t think so because I don’t think that D-Von can do it anymore.
“We’ve had the conversation. And for the world to know, because people on social media take things out of context and run with s**t, it’s ridiculous.
“Me and D-Von have been like this (crosses fingers) since day one. There has never been an issue with me and D-Von.
“Zero. Zero (heat). There’s nothing. D-Von said that ‘Bubba’s got his school, I’ve got my school.’ Yeah, because I moved out of Florida.
“D-Von wanted to do his own school on his own, this is just normal stuff that went on. There’s zero heat.
D-Von notably underwent spinal surgery in February 2022. After this surgery, the Hall of Famer noted that he was told that he couldn’t wrestle anymore.
Earlier this year, D-Von Dudley indicated that he has been considering a return to the ring.
After working as a WWE NXT producer, D-Von Dudley finished up with the company in January.
Transcription via WrestleZone.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?