Hurricane Ian has left more than 2 million people in Florida without power, and it also forced AEW into a number of changes for last night’s (September 28) episode of Dynamite.
According to new reports from Fightful Select and Will Washington, a few big names were unable to attend the show, including former AEW tag team champion Swerve Strickland.
If you watched Dynamite, you will have seen that Keith Lee appeared solo on the show in a backstage segment with The Acclaimed.
Another big name missing from the planned card was ROH TV Champion Samoa Joe, who like Swerve, was unable to travel due to living in the area affected by the hurricane.
Fightful has promised further information regarding absences and how the hurricane affected the show, later today.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- WWE Hall Of Famer Clarifies Royal Rumble 2023 Tease
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW