When Chris Jericho joined the AEW All Out media scrum, things cooled down a bit as Chris Jericho described the joy of working with Bryan Danielson and the return of MJF.
While he admitted he didn’t know exactly how he was going to return, he had spoken to MJF who had expressed to him concern about being compelled to be a babyface.
“I’m a big fan of MJF, I really am. I said to him, ‘when you come back you’re going to be a baby face’ and he said ‘oh I don’t want to be a babyface…”
But Jericho says that when MJF said, “I don’t know what to do,” Jericho elaborated that he was sure The Rock said the same thing or Stone Cold said the same thing.
Jericho went on to say he told MJF:
“You can do a babyface comeback, I’ll teach you.’
“It’s easier to make people hate you than it is to like you but when they really start to hate you, that’s when they like you and he’s almost at that point. That’s my prediction. I think he’ll be one of our top babyfaces very, very soon, whether he wants to or not. A game changer. That’s my opinion.” If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
MJF is back in AEW as he made his surprise return on AEW All Out.
You can get caught up with all the wild news from the show by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete