With All Out on August 31 already sold out and the card coming together, AEW has started to ramp up the promotion for its still-untitled TNT debut show on October 2.
The group has already confirmed the first match (Cody vs. Sammy Guevara) and an appearance from Jon Moxley, and now a new match has been added to the show featuring the ever-exciting element of mystery.
The bout will see the Elite trio of Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks team up against Chris Jericho and two mystery partners, as revealed by Y2J on Instagram:
The most intriguing aspect of the match is the identity of Jericho’s two mystery partners.
Jericho himself says fans are “not gonna believe” who his partners are, which is sure to get tongues wagging and the rumour mill working overdrive.
Could it be someone from Jericho’s past such as a former tag partner (Lance Storm?), current members of the AEW roster of some as yet unconfirmed new signings (*cough* CM Punk *cough*).
We likely won’t know for several weeks, perhaps not even until the day itself.
Tickets go on sale for AEW’s TNT debut on August 2 at noon ET at this link.
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed