Chris Jericho has been in AEW since 2019, where he went on to become the inaugural AEW World Champion.
Last night (February 13) marked the five year anniversary of the famous ‘Festival of Friendship’ segment, where Kevin Owens betrayed Jericho, setting up their clash at WrestleMania 33.
Owens changed his Twitter profile picture to a screenshot from the segment to commemorate the segment, which Jericho saw, responding:
I haven’t forgotten Owens….you never know when you’ll see me again.
Kevin Owens recently re-signed a three year contract with WWE, meaning that he won’t be in AEW for that time, so the Forbidden Door will need to open up in order for Jericho to get his revenge.
I haven’t forgotten Owens….you never know when you’ll see me again. https://t.co/dYy26a5OkZ
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) February 14, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’