AEW star Chris Jericho has shared a video updating fans on his condition, revealing plans for the remainder of Fozzy’s tour dates in the UK.
Jericho was taken to hospital in the UK on Thursday (December 9) due to a non-COVID-19 related illness, but has since posted a photo on Twitter of himself on the streets of London:
Back on the streets…. pic.twitter.com/xAaJV6VYzh
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) December 11, 2021
The former AEW World Champion has now shared a video, revealing that doctors advised him not to sing due to his medical condition.
Apologising for having to cancel the recent Swansea and Nottingham tour dates, Jericho explained that the London show on Sunday (December 12) will instead be an ultimate Fozzy fanfest, with those in attendance getting to hear the new album ‘Boombox’ for the first time.
Here is the video:
We continue to wish Jericho a safe and healthy recovery.
- AEW Star Signed To Full-Time Contract Confirmed
- CM Punk Vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin WWE Plans Update
- CM Punk New Tattoo Revealed Following WWE Return
- WWE Announces Injury To Top Star
- WWE Star Makes Entrance With Legend At House Show
- Bryan Danielson Injury Update Ahead Of AEW In-Ring Return
- Jade Cargill & Another Absent Star Spotted In New Appearance For WWE
- ‘Frustrated’ Top Star Calls Out WWE
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- John Cena Reacts To Randy Orton WWE SmackDown Return