UPDATE: Jeff Hardy’s new court date has officially been confirmed – read more here.
There has been an update and clarification on the exact time that Jeff Hardy was arrested on Monday, June 13.
It was originally reported that Hardy was arrested at 12:45AM ET on Monday on charges of driving while license canceled/suspended/revoked, violations of restrictions on license and DUI alcohol/drugs third offense within 10 years.
After some conflicting reports, Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp posted a tweet clarifying the exact time that the AEW star was arrested in Florida following an appearance with his brother Matt Hardy.
SRS tweeted the following:
Some clarity on a few things: Matt Hardy had last seen Jeff Hardy Sunday night. Matt and his family had traveled out of Florida by the time of the arrest. Jeff was arrested at 9:54 AM Monday, booked at 12:45 PM EST. That’s where the confusion regarding “12:45” happened.
There were some people who were wondering why Matt Hardy wasn’t with his brother after their scheduled appearance, so this clears that part of the story up.
Matt Hardy has publicly addressed Jeff’s arrest, which you can read about here.
AEW President Tony Khan has also addressed the matter by suspending Hardy without pay and offering treatment.
We will have further updates on Jeff Hardy when they become available.
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Kris Statlander Reveals She Requires Surgery For ‘Completely Torn ACL’
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- AJ Styles Wants The Young Bucks To Come To WWE
- Matt Cardona Calls Blake Christian ‘Stiff And Unsafe’ & Thinks He Should Be ‘Banned From The Business’
- Top Dolla Discusses How WWE Return Came About
- Current ROH Star Not Signed To AEW Deal
- Anthony Henry Under An AEW Deal
- Drew McIntyre Pulled From WWE Live Events Due To Injury