A released star has mocked signing a WWE contract in a new video.
No Way Jose, real name Levis Valenzuela Jr., was signed to WWE in 2015 before his release in 2020.
The former WWE star posted a funny video mocking how he signed his first WWE contract, saying:
“Wow, that’s a lot of words. Too bad I’m not readin’ em.”
You can watch the video below:
No Way Jose: Signing your first WWE contract be like… from SquaredCircle
No Way Jose briefly appeared in IMPACT Wrestling, debuting at last year’s Slammiversary pay-per-view.
This year’s IMPACT Slammiversary is this Sunday, June 19 and will be headlined by Josh Alexander vs. Eric Young for the IMPACT World Championship.
For more information on the event, including the latest match added, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About