WWE SmackDown star Natalya wastes no time in reminding you about her legendary family lineage, it probably creeps up in the conversation right around the same time as her Guinness World Records or her cats.
Natalya’s uncle, WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart, recently spoke to SportsKeeda, where he spoke about his niece and her accomplishments in her WWE career, calling her a ‘pioneer’.
“She’s a pioneer, breaking new ground every day.”
Natalya locked Ronda Rousey in a rather weak looking Sharpshooter on last week’s SmackDown, which Bret Hart commented on, asking the complainers to take it up with the writers.
“You’ve gotta talk to the writers!”
Bret also spoke about the Owen Hart Foundation Tournament that AEW held in honor of his brother during the interview.
Natalya is set to go one-on-one with Ronda Rousey for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at Money In The Bank next month.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former NHL Player Makes In-Ring Debut At IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’