AEW and Capcom have teamed up to create a brand new set of t-shirts ahead of the launch of the new Street Fighter game. AEW stars CM Punk, Adam Cole and Jon Moxley feature on the shirts alongside Street Fighter characters.
Punk features alongside Balrog, Cole likes to knee Ryu in the face, and Jon Moxley is about to hit Guile across the face with a barbed wire baseball bat. These are the shirt designs by the way, not just a description of their lives.
The limited shirts, according to AEWShop.com, will be available to purchase at the AEW booth at New York Comic-Con, which runs between October 7 and 10.
You can see the designs below.
Special announcement! This limited edition Street Fighter @AdamColePro shirt will be debuting at New York Comic Con (Thursday-Sunday)! Be sure to stop by #AEW’s Booth (#1319) to check it out! Limited quantities will be available. @NERDSClothingCo #NYCC #AllEliteWrestling pic.twitter.com/nba4hYSZda
— ShopAEW.com (@ShopAEW) October 5, 2021
So will you get the CM Punk Shirt, the Adam Cole shirt, or the Jon Moxley shirt? Or maybe just all three?
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed
- Australian WWE Star Loses Championship Match At Elimination Chamber