CM Punk has been quite the headline grabber today. The former WWE Champion flexed his comedic muscles earlier as he poked fun at WWE’s diminutive crowd sizes on Instagram.
Someone on Twitter posted an old picture with a message that once on a SmackDown show CM Punk sold a beating until every single fan had left the building. The kind of move that really shows how far one would be willing to go for the performance.
Punk then reposted the image with a caption “Would have to wait a lot less now”. WWE has seen its crowd sizes shrink considerably over the years. Dipping down to a mere few thousands for episodes of SmackDown earlier in 2019.
This seems to be all in good fun but it wouldn’t be shocking if WWE didn’t see the humour in the situation.
Do you have any live memories of CM Punk at a WWE event? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn