CM Punk’s latest t-shirt has officially broken an impressive Pro Wrestling Tees record, following his return to wrestling on AEW Rampage.
During CM Punk’s promo on the August 20 episode AEW Rampage, Punk revealed a brand new shirt design. Before the show had even ended, fans had taken to social media to state that the Pro Wrestling Tees website had crashed.
On Twitter, Pro Wrestling Tees confirmed that CM Punk owns the new record for the most shirts sold in 24 hours:
— Pro Wrestling Tees (@PWTees) August 22, 2021
The commemorative T-shirt released after the passing of Brodie Lee (Jon Huber) previously held the record. The tribute to Huber became the highest-selling shirt of 2020 just four hours after its release.
CM Punk has noted that he gained faith in AEW following the events of Huber’s passing, and how the company kept the details to themselves.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- MJF Files New Trademark Relating To Infamous WWE Term
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw