One of the top matches for tonight’s WWE SummerSlam show is the rubber match between Cody Rhodes and Brock Lesnar.
The match has been advertised as one of four main events on the show, but with Roman Reigns and Jey Uso’s Tribal Combat clash set to close the show, we now know where Cody and Brock’s clash will take place on the show.
Per PWInsider, the match between Cody and Brock is set to go on second on the show tonight, after the opening match between Logan Paul and Ricochet.
The WWE Women’s Championship Triple Threat between Charlotte Flair, Asuka and Bianca Belair is set to take place as the second to last match on the show.
The match between Rhodes and Lesnar will be produced by Michael Hayes, who will also produce the main event alongside Jason Jordan.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk
- Jon Moxley Pushing For AEW To Sign Top Free Agent
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star’s ROH Debut