WWE star Cody Rhodes may continue to be out of action due to injury however has clearly been doing an insane workout regimen during rehab!
Posting a new snap to his Instagram story, Cody Rhodes continues to recover from having a torn pectoral muscle but has obviously been putting in work.
Showing off his massive arms in a tank, Cody Rhodes has clearly not been missing any reps!
While he may be out of action at the minute, it could be easy to forget that a mere year ago, Cody Rhodes was still very much under contract with AEW and functioning as an EVP.
Recently Cody discussed an infamous AEW match that just reached its anniversary as he commented on the flaming table spot with Andrade el Idolo.
Cody Rhodes left All Elite Wrestling and remained a much speculated about free agent until making a triumphant return to WWE at WrestleMania 38 as a mystery opponent for Seth Rollins.
The next month Rhodes would run it back with Rollins at WrestleMania Backlash however in advance of the match, suffered a torn pectoral muscle during training.
Rhodes much to the shock and awe of wrestling fans everywhere, went on to compete anyway.
You can keep up with all the breaking Cody Rhodes news by clicking here.
Cody is shredded 😳 pic.twitter.com/aZtCU3pV9o
— Sean Slate (@slate_s42) December 8, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- Wes Lee Reveals What He Would Like To Incorporate In His Wrestling