Fightful Select has provided some conflicting information on the prior reports that Damian Priest is out of action at the moment with a back injury.
The site is reporting that Priest is not injured right now, and “will be available as soon as next week if WWE has creative plans for him” on Monday Night Raw.
The report goes on to say that Priest has been off TV for the last few weeks due to “undisclosed reasons”, but did stress that these weren’t linked to rumours of a back injury.
Damian Priest had been dealing with a bad back around WrestleMania time, so perhaps the assumption was made that that’s still an issue when, in fact, it no longer is.
Speaking of WWE stars being off TV, the reason why former Universal Champion Kevin Owens is going to be taking some time away from WWE TV has been revealed, which you can read more about by clicking here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- AEW Backstage Reaction To CM Punk Instagram Post