Corey Graves has noted that he has been having more fun calling WWE shows since Triple H took charge of creative.
Following Vince McMahon’s retirement, Triple H was named head of creative, in addition to his EVP of Talent Relations role.
On the WWE After The Bell Podcast, Graves noted that he enjoys watching surprises play out from behind the commentary desk:
“I love the cliffhangers, the elements of surprise, you gotta keep people guessing.
“Not everything needs to be a surprise, because not everything is going to captivate you in that way, but right now, in the past few weeks, I am having more fun calling Monday Night Raw because I loved being surprised.
“I prefer not to have any clue as to what’s happening on the show. I get to react, I get to be a fan, I get play the role of a super knowledgeable wrestling fan, rather than snarky bad guy announcer.”
Triple H has brought back Dakota Kai, Karrion Kross, Scarlett and Dexter Lumis since taking over creative.
AEW’s Matt Hardy has explained why he believes that the door is open for ‘so many’ WWE returns.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?