An update has emerged on Dana Warrior’s relationship within WWE, following a reported role change.
Per PWInsider, Dana Warrior in no longer part of the WWE creative team. It was noted that she left WWE creative several months back, and had been working remotely prior to her departure, not on the road with the rest of the team.
The report noted that Dana is now working full-time for WWE in the community relations division, so will reportedly play a role in community outreach. It was noted that Dana was backstage for SummerSlam on July 30.
Dana Warrior was the wife of the late Ultimate Warrior. She signed with WWE as an ambassador in 2017, before joining the creative team in 2019.
She typically presents the Warrior Award to recipients during WWE Hall of Fame ceremonies, an award presented to individuals who show ‘unwavering strength.’
The current plans for the 2023 Hall of Fame ceremony have been revealed.
The location for WrestleMania 40 in 2024 was also recently confirmed.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite