Here’s the latest on WWE’s plans for a major show in India later this year, following recent international premium live events.
WWE will have held a number of important shows in various countries by the time the year is out.
Following the recent Backlash show in Puerto Rico and Night of Champions in Saudi Arabia, WWE will soon visit the UK for Money in the Bank in London, England on July 1.
WWE CEO Nick Khan previously confirmed that the company will hold another major event this year, with the company set to travel to India in September.
Per Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the date currently discussed for this major show in India is September 9.
This date is just over a month after SummerSlam 2023, which will emanate from the Ford Field arena in Detroit, Michigan on August 5.
For more details on other upcoming international premium live events click here.
It was recently announced that an upcoming biopic will focus on the life of a former WWE star from India, which you can read more about right here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed