Brodie Lee’s former tag team partner in WWE, Erick Rowan, appeared on tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite which was a tribute show to Lee.
Rowan appeared during the six-man tag which saw Adam Page, John Silver and Alex Reynolds take on MJF, Santana and Ortiz.
MJF had been provoking Brodie Lee Jr at ringside before getting hit with a kendo stick, after which Rowan came out to assist the Dark Order team.
The bout saw Dark Order get the win with Silver, who was wearing gear that Lee had bought him, hitting a discus lariat.
After the match, Page, Silver, Reynolds and Rowan gathered in the ring, and Rowan held up a sign reading:
“Goodbye for now my brother. See you down the road.”
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) December 31, 2020
The show was an excellent celebration of the life of someone who so many in wrestling thought so fondly of, and this was just one instance of that.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’